Partners In Care is committed to delivering excellence in care for every eligible patient and their family, regardless of age, race, religion, or complexity of their medical needs. Our name reflects our mission to partner with the community for unequaled quality of care, devoted and expert staff, a full range of services and our hospice in-patient facility, Hospice House.
By choosing Partners In Care, you have the assurance that you or your loved one is being cared for by the oldest and finest hospice and home health organizations in Central Oregon, emphasizing respect, compassion and support within a family-centered, full-service program.
- Respect: We honor the dignity of every human being with kindness and generosity of spirit.
- Integrity: We align with Partners in Care’s mission and values.
- Accountability: We are responsible for our actions, words and relationships–to ourselves, those we serve, Partners In Care and our community.
- Stewardship: We are mindful caretakers of the resources entrusted to us.
- Compassion: We are present for one another with an open heart.
We provide patient-centered care that honors the dignity and needs of those we serve. We sustain an organization that enriches the lives of our patients, families, team and community.