Adult Grief Support
Grief is a natural and universal response to the death of a loved one. We understand that there are no right or wrong ways to grieve, but there are healthy ways to cope with loss. Our specially trained, professional grief counselors can help and support adults and children during this difficult time.
Partners In Care offers a variety of opportunities and support for families, friends and the community left behind when a loved one leaves us. Our ongoing grief support and education for adults and children is available to everyone in the community, not just our patients. Special events like our Camp Courage for children also underscore our belief in assisting the grieving who need or desire help.
- Coffee & Doughnuts with Bob and the Boys Sharing is important for everyone dealing with a loss. This special morning support group, held from 9:30-10:30am on the mornings listed on our calendar, is designed for men only.· September 13 and 27
· October 11 and 25
- Grief Relief Reinvesting in life after loss is less painful when the journey is shared with others. In this eight-week group session, participants will find hope, connection and solace together.· Tuesdays 10:30 am to Noon (October 1 – November 19) or
· Wednesdays 5:30 to 7:00 pm (October 2 – November 20)
- Traumatic Loss People touched by traumatic losses, including suicide, homicide, accidents and other forms share common bonds. Group participation in this eight-week session can help the healing process sharing, comfort and support.· Thursdays 5:30 – 7:00 pm (October 3 – November 21)
- Monthly Potluck Bereaved are encouraged to attend our monthly potluck gatherings to gain support and fellowship – and stay connected to others. These meals are held the second Tuesday of each month from noon-1:30pm.· September 10
· October 8
· November 12
All Partners In Care support groups are open to the community, held on site at our Wyatt Court offices – and are offered at no cost to participants.