Classes and Clinics
Our outreach classes, programs and clinics help extend our care throughout Central Oregon. Some services are offered at our offices, while others can be provided in our patients’ homes, schools, churches or healthcare facilities. To see a flyer of information on the upcoming presentation, click here: Autism, Dr Woeller, Mark Mintz Nov. 7, ’14
Flu Shot Clinics
Beginning mid-September, Partners In Care provides Flu Shot Clinics at various Senior Centers in Central Oregon, as well as at adult foster care homes, assisted and independent-living facilities and in-home care organizations. We offer shots to adults 18 years and older. For your convenience, we bill Medicare qualified and Pacific Source ($30 for others.)
2014 FLU SHOT CLINICS:
- Sister Community Church – Tuesday, September 23 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Bend Community Center – Tuesday, October 7 – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- La Pine Senior Center – Monday, October 13 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Redmond Senior Center – Wednesday, October 15 – 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Partners In Care, Bend Office – Wednesday, October 8 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and Tuesday, October 28 – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
For more information or to schedule a Flu Shot Clinic at your facility, call our main office at (541) 382-5882. to view our informational flyer Flu-Shot-Flyer (PDF).
Fractures from falls are a leading cause of disability and can often result in hospital or nursing home admissions. Partners In Care has made it a priority to put an end to unnecessary falls.
Our Fall Intervention Program helps individuals who have recently fallen, fall frequently or are at risk of falling. We send an interdisciplinary team, including a registered nurse, a physical therapist and an occupational therapist, to identify the root causes behind the falls. Together, this team provides special care for our patients, including the following.
- A complete home safety assessment
- A medication review to evaluate risk factors
- An individualized exercise program designed to increase strength and balance
With an appropriate diagnosis and a physician’s referral, Medicare and most insurance plans cover the cost of our Fall Intervention Program services. Anyone can refer a patient to the program, even if he or she has had a fall that didn’t result in injury.