How Hospice Can Help
Although death is a natural part of life, the thought of dying can still be understandably unsettling for many of us. Compassionate hospice services can reduce anxiety in both the terminally ill patient and family by enabling the patient to live as fully and comfortably as possible – to make the most of the time remaining.
Caring for a family member with a life-limiting illness can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be faced alone. Partners In Care brings specialized medical and comfort care to patients in their familiar, reassuring environment, surrounded by family, friends, and even pets. By focusing on relief of suffering and on easing the burdens that might accompany illness, our goal is to promote an optimum quality of life for our patient, their families and caregivers.
What We Will Do
- Personalize a thoughtful care plan with the patient and family
- Manage physical symptoms and keep the patient comfortable
- Provide emotional and / or spiritual support for the patient and family
- Help patient and family understand changes in ongoing medical condition
- Help with daily living activities
- Teach family members the skills to help confidently care for loved ones
- Work with your primary caregiver to provide information about your care and
changes that might occur
- Assist with resources, referrals, and education that might be helpful
- Offer bereavement support for loved ones and their families