- This event has passed.
Community Education (Bend) – Important Daily Choices Living with Parkinson’s
June 17, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Important Daily Choices Living with Parkinson’s
Medications, Nutrition and Activities of Daily Living
Featuring presentations by:
Partners In Care, Registered Dietician
- Diet for Parkinson’s
- Symptoms that impact eating
- Getting adequate nutrition and hydration
Partners In Care, Occupational Therapist
- Parkinson’s movement strategies
- Fall prevention strategies
Central Oregon Parkinson’s Council, Pharmacist
- Current drug therapies used in Parkinsonism
- Various interactions/dietary considerations
Friday, June 17, noon–1pm
No cost. Light lunch provided.
RSVP to (541) 382-5882 to reserve your spot.
Community Education meets at Partners In Care,
2075 NE Wyatt Court, Bend, OR 97701