Join Our Team
We are pleased that you are interested in joining the Partners In Care team. To fulfill our mission, we search for employees who are compassionate and committed to providing the best possible care for our patients. We strongly believe that our employees are our most valuable asset and take pride in the quality of our amazing staff.
Partners In Care also offers flexible work schedules and a caring, supportive work environment. We look for employees with a strong team spirit who take pride in their work, have a sense of humor and can maintain a healthy balance in life.
Current Job Openings
- RN, Hospice House, Nights, full-time [PDF Description]
- Full-time Grief Counselor, day shift. [PDF Description]
- Part-time Chaplain, day shift. [PDF Description]
- Casual Social Worker, MSW, every other weekend. [PDF Description]
- Casual RN-WOCN or CSW, day shift. [PDF Description]
- Casual RN Support, day shift. [PDF Description]
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Vacation and medical time off
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Cafeteria plan
We are excited about our role of providing exceptional health care to our patients, family and community and encourage enthusiastic people to join our team.
At this time we are only accepting general applications.
To be considered for a current or future opening, please download and fill out the Partners In Care Employment Application, submit the two sections, along with your résumé and cover letter via email to: HR@partnersbend.org or by postal mail to:
Partners In Care—Human Resources
2075 NE Wyatt Court
Bend, OR 97701
Our Values and Behaviors
Respect: We honor the dignity of every human being with kindness and generosity of spirit.
Integrity: We align with Partners In Care’s mission and values.
Accountability: We are responsible for our actions, words and relationships–to ourselves, those we serve, Partners In Care and our community.
Stewardship: We are mindful caretakers of the resources entrusted to us.
Compassion: We are present for one another with an open heart.