Hospice care is an important choice in the cycle of life. We help people facing serious illness and end-of-life decisions choose how their final days will be spent.Learn about Hospice Care
When you need Home Health
Our Home Health specialists are committed to providing the highest degree of comprehensive nursing care and physical therapy to those confined to home.Learn about Home Health
Making important Transitions
With chronic illness often comes confusing change. We offer support, resources, and volunteers—at no cost—in your home, care facility, or foster care home.Learn about Transitions
Understanding Palliative Care
Palliative Care is specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses focusing on improved quality of life and alleviating suffering.
Partners In Care Services
Providing patient-centered care that honors the dignity and needs of those we serve, enriching the lives of our patients, families, team and community.
Download our brochure in English
Descargue la información en español
Operations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As Central Oregonians do their part to address the pandemic, Partners In Care continues to meet the needs of our community in the following ways:
- Partners In Care continues to follow all of the guidelines outlined by the Deschutes County Health Department, Oregon Health Authority (OHA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- All employees are exercising diligence in all aspects of caring for themselves and others. This includes adhering to protocols, proper physical distancing, frequent hand washing, disinfection, wearing personal protective equipment, regular health screening, and staying home when they feel sick.
- Home visits that do not require attendance in person may conduct Telehealth visits by phone or computer. Prior to every home visit, all patients and others in the home receive a risk assessment for COVID-19 and are asked to wear their masks while our staff are present. Visitors to Hospice House are also being carefully screened prior to visiting patients and are being asked to wear masks.
- Partners In Care continues to admit patients to our Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care programs. The Transitions program is admitting new clients and continuing to case manage and support current clients. Most of this support is being provided remotely at this time.
- To reduce community spread of COVID-19, our community programs, grief support groups, and in-person meetings or events have been postponed or are being conducted through virtual technology. Please call to receive the latest information.
The Future of Hospice House
Our new Hospice House is now open!
Call (541) 382-5882 for more information or for a tour.