Partners In Care continues to serve the needs of our patients and their family members while following all of the guidelines outlined by the Oregon Health Authority
and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
COVID-19 coronavirus. While it is a rapidly evolving situation, here are some things you should know about our response:
- Our central phone number (541) 382-5882 continues to be answered 24/7.
- We are still admitting new patients to both Home Health and Hospice.
- Prior to every in-person visit, all patients receive a risk assessment for COVID-19.
- Visitors to Hospice House are being carefully screened prior to visiting patients.
- Our professional caregivers are exercising diligence in all aspects of caring for themselves and others.
- Please consult the calendar on our website for program/meeting cancellations.