The loss of independence can be one of the most difficult challenges facing a patient when recovering from a medical illness or surgery. Customized home health care services can help patients and families find solutions for maintaining a healthy lifestyle by providing support and specialized services that are delivered directly to you.
By managing ongoing medical care, helping patients learn to walk again, and designing custom meal plans, Partners In Care brings specialized medical and comfort care to patients in their own familiar, reassuring environments. Our mission is to help our patients live more independently with a higher quality of life.
Our Areas of Excellence
- Our certified staff administers IV therapies, such as antibiotics and hydration.
- A multidisciplinary team approach through our Fall Intervention Program takes steps to keep our patients on their feet.
- Our comprehensive wound, ostomy and continence care management uses the latest techniques and products.
- We offer support, education and case management to help patients navigate diverse community services, such as Feet Retreat, a foot care clinic that is available to the community, as well as home health patients.
- Our registered and licensed dieticians assist with diabetic and other special diets.
- Our medical social workers help find community resources to maintain each patient’s independence and support their families.